Once you move into Elim Park, you’re guaranteed a home for life. As a Life Plan Community, Elim offers everything from independent living to full nursing care. One of the things that sets us apart is our approach to the phase between total independence and the need for full time care. Many communities ask you to leave your apartment and move to an assisted living wing when services are needed. At Elim Park, we empower you to remain in your home as long as possible by bringing the services to you.
You can add or subtract services from our a-la-carte menu as needed. ALSA, the on-campus assisted living team, will come to your apartment to doing anything from offer medication reminders to showering assistance. As a resident, you will be able to set up a meeting with a qualified nurse to develop a customized care plan. The menu of services includes:
- Free initial consultation
- Nursing assessment with individualized plan of care
- R.N. supervision of dispensing and managing medications
- Nursing emergency visits
- Nursing non-emergency visits
- Nursing liaison between resident and their physician
- ALSA Aide Service
- Oral hygiene
- Meal prep
- Light housekeeping
- Escort to Medical Appoints, shopping, etc.
- And more!