MEDIA INQUIRIES: Cheryl Sheehan – 203-272-3547 ext. 386
Elim Park Place Independent Living:
As of June 1, 2021, we are pleased to announce the following changes:
- Dining will be at full capacity in all restaurants.
- Residents may make a reservation for up to 4 vaccinated family members to dine in any of the restaurants. We ask guests to bring their vaccination certificates to the Village Green front desk when they arrive at Elim Park.
- We are returning to full capacity in Nelson Hall.
- Vaccinated family members are welcome to attend Nelson Hall events and Sunday church service.
Thank you for working together during the past 15 months to protect our community. May God bless you and let’s enjoy the summer together.
Current Visitation Guidelines:
Elim Park Place (Independent Living)
- Visitors are allowed in the apartments if the visitor shows proof of receiving both vaccinations upon entering Village Green.
- We will make a photocopy of the visitor’s vaccination card. It must be a minimum of 14 days since the visitor has received their second dose of the vaccine.
- Please continue to wear a mask, practice good hand hygiene, and safe social distancing.
Elim Park Health Care Center:
Visitation will be 7 days a week from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Unvaccinated visitors are strongly encouraged to provide documentation of a negative Covid test result within the past week of an indoor visit.
- Appointments are required for indoor/outdoor patio/virtual visits.
- Please contact Life Enrichment at 203-272-3547 ext. 113.
- Visitors will be required to have a health screening upon entry and wear a mask and face shield that will be provided.
- Fully vaccinated residents may choose to have close contact (including touch) with their visitors provided they are wearing a well-fitting mask and hand hygiene is performed before and after physical contact.
- Visitors must continue to maintain social distancing from all other residents and staff during the visit.
- Unvaccinated residents are restricted from visitation until they are no longer on quarantine precautions.
- Window visits are always permissible and do not need an appointment.
Better. Stronger. Closer
As we reopen our community and begin our new normal, we do so with the conviction that we are better, stronger and closer as a result of the challenges we faced together. Our Annual Report provides a glimpse into this unprecedented journey. (Click on the image below to read this publication.) We extend our heartfelt thanks to the residents and their families for their trust in us during this extraordinary time. And now, as we take these much welcomed steps ahead in our community and across Connecticut, we look forward to a bright future at Elim Park!
Please note the following numbers to assist you in reaching out to us:
Elim Park Health Center
Main number: 203-272-3547
Elim Park Place Independent Living
Main number: 203-272-7550
Follow Elim Park on social media: