A heartfelt thank you to all my colleagues on the frontline. by Marjorie Serrano LPN
MEDIA INQUIRIES: Cheryl Sheehan – 203-272-3547 ext. 386
Earlier this year, Elim Park has received both COVID-19 vaccines! We are proud and blessed to have taken this step forward in keeping our Eilm Park family healthy and safe!
The first resident to be vaccinated at Elim Park was Health Care Center resident Helen Taylor! Way to go Helen!
Current Visitation Guidelines:
Elim Park Place (Independent Living)
- Visitors are allowed in the apartments if the visitor shows proof of receiving both vaccinations upon entering Village Green. Visitation hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- We will make a photocopy of the visitor’s vaccination card. It must be a minimum of 14 days since the visitor has received their second dose of the vaccine.
- Visitation Stations remain available for family members who have not been vaccinated.
- Please continue to wear a mask, practice good hand hygiene, and safe social distancing.
Elim Park Health Care Center and The Residence
Visitation will be 7 days a week, for 30 minutes from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Visitors are strongly encouraged to provide documentation of a negative Covid test result within the past week of an indoor visit.
- Appointments are required for indoor/outdoor patio/virtual visits.
- Please contact Life Enrichment at 203-272-3547 ext. 113.
- Visitors will be required to have a health screening upon entry and wear a mask and face shield that will be provided.
- Fully vaccinated residents may choose to have close contact (including touch) with their visitors provided they are wearing a well-fitting mask and hand hygiene is performed before and after physical contact.
- Visitors must continue to maintain social distancing from all other residents and staff during the visit.
- Residents on quarantine whether vaccinated or unvaccinated are still restricted from visitation until they are no longer on quarantine precautions.
- Window visits are always permissible and do not need an appointment.
- Compassionate care visits are always permissible and arranged with the charge nurse.
- See more guidance from CMS Visiting Loving Ones in a Nursing Home.
The Salon at 140
The new The Salon at 140 is officially open in the Health Care Center! Residents are delighted with the new spa-like setting and salon. Please see the Salon Menu for pricing and appointments.
Connecticut Travel Advisory:
Please refer to this link for the complete up-to-date list of states included in this advisory: CT Travel Advisory
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us keep our community virus-free.
Psalm 91 Hope, Faith, Pray
Click below for coronavirus testimonials from staff in their own words.
Heroes Among Us
First we had to face our fear. Then we moved mountains. by Mikki Robinson, RN
True caring is seeing people for who they are. By Sue Vitone, RN I’ve worked
Elim Park "This is our battle"
Please note the following numbers to assist you in reaching out to us:
Elim Park Health Center
Main number: 203-272-3547
Elim Park Place Independent Living
Main number: 203-272-7550
Follow Elim Park on social media: