OUR REHABILITATION SERVICES

null

For individuals in need of short-term, intensive rehabilitation after a hospitalization, surgical procedure, injury or illness, we offer a 45-bed, subacute rehabilitation wing.

Elim Park Health Care Center Honored to be Named a U.S. News & World Report Best Short-Term Rehabilitation

The designation of a U.S. News & World Report Best Short-Term Rehabilitation for 2018-19 represents only 13% of all homes in the U.S. The designation of Best Nursing Home is given only to facilities that demonstrate appropriate use of key services and consistent performance in national quality measures. To qualify as a Best Nursing Home this year, facilities had to earn an average of 4.5 stars or better during the reporting period.

Rehabilitation in Comfort and Style

Top-rated Care

The Elim Park Health Care and Rehabilitation Center consistently receives excellent ratings in satisfaction from our patients. Most recently, 100% of our post-acute care graduates rated their overall satisfaction with our services as above average.

Rehabilitation Treatments & Therapies

The Elim Park Health Care and Rehabilitation Center offers a unique blend of rehabilitation services and clinical care located right on the Elim Park campus. Inpatient and outpatient services are available to both residents and non-residents.

Key to these services is an interdisciplinary team approach to your care. The team includes professional specialists in nursing, rehabilitation, recreation and social work, all of whom work closely with the patient, physician, APRN and family members to create an individualized plan of care.

Rehabilitation Services Center

Our ultra-modern and spacious 3,000 square foot rehabilitation center is fully equipped to meet the needs of old and young alike with new facilities, diverse programs, state of the art equipment and a highly trained and experienced professional staff, all available up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Wide Range of Services

Experienced staff members provide a wide range of therapeutic services, including homemaking and community re-entry training, and studies show that a full 80 percent of our sub-acute and rehabilitation patients resume independent living in their own homes. For the other 20 percent who may need additional therapy after discharge, we also provide outpatient rehabilitation services.

Our Physical Therapy services include mobility retraining, balance restoration, therapeutic exercises, physical conditioning, and neuromuscular retraining. Bracing, orthotics and prosthetic services are also available.

We offer Occupational Therapy that includes self-care skills, activities of daily living, kitchen and home management and bathroom and home safety assessments.

Our Speech Language Pathology services include swallow evaluations, verbal and nonverbal communications techniques, cognitive and memory retention programs and dysphagia training.

Aquatic Therapy

Elim Park’s Aquatic Therapy program features a state of the art therapeutic pool accompanied by men’s and women’s locker rooms in our Fitness Center. The 30′ x 60′ therapeutic pool’s stairs, rails and wheelchair ramp make it completely accessible to people of all abilities. The controlled temperature water and room environments make it easy to transition into an exercise program even in the winter months.

Learn more

To learn more about the quality care the Elim Park Health Care and Rehabilitation Center offers, or to make an appointment to visit us, please contact our Admissions Director at 203-272-3547 extension 139 or email us at admissions@elimpark.org.