While Elim Park is proud of its prominent distinctions like Nelson Hall and its constellation of restaurants, you’ll find careful attention paid to less visible services and amenities as well. Each offering is thoughtfully designed to provide all the comforts of home without the headaches of home maintenance.
- 24 Hour Security
- Twice monthly housekeeping services
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Community garden plots
- Chaplain and chapel services
- Organized social, recreational, cultural, educational, and spiritual programs
- Seven libraries throughout the campus
- Bocce and Shuffle Board courts
- Lounges, computer room, and prayer room
- Billiards room
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and medical appointments within a radius of towns abutting Cheshire (Title VI Program: Notice to the Public, Complaint Process, Complaint Form)
This list is just a sample of the many resources available to the Elim Park Place community. Ask your retirement counselor about the many clubs and groups that meet regularly, the transportation options available, and much more.